by Erich Gamma, Richard Helm,
Ralph Johnson, and John Vlissides (The Gang of Four).
Elements of Reusable Object-Oriented Software
Cover Full Size (24K)
Winner: Software Development, 1994 Productivity Award .
Design Patterns is part of the
Addison Wesley Professional Computing
Series, a series that encompasses the state of the art in programming
languages, operating systems, and network technology. Published
October 1994 for $37.75, 416 pages, hardback, ISBN 0-201-63361-2.
ordering information, call Addison-Wesley
toll-free at 1-800-822-6339, (in Canada 1-800-387-8028) or contact your local Addison-Wesley representative. Also, you can order from
probably at a discount.
- Ordering Information
- Table of Contents
- Foreword by Grady Booch
- Papers and References cited in the book that are available online.
- Back Cover Notes
- Obtaining the Source Code
- Reviews of Design Patterns.
Study groups for Design Patterns.
- HTML Template if you want to write your own patterns.
- The FAQ.
- Design Pattern Models written in Paradigm Plus by Erick Rivas.
- Back to Patterns Home Page
- Back to Books about Patterns